Aluminum, the Lightness of Metal, the Versatility of its Alloys
SAVE THE DATE – SAVE THE DATE – SAVE THE DATE
AQM Srl Provaglio d’Iseo (BS)
November 12th 2019
from 09:15 to 17:00
A technological cutting-edge conference to guide converters and end users.
How to exploit the criteria for choosing the right alloy and take advantage
of market competition.
CHAIRMAN: MARIO CONSERVA
Framework of contents:
• Trends in quotations, market and global aluminum development prospects;
• Forecast of aluminum and semi-finished products in the main segments of applications, depending on the type of alloys;
• Aluminum alloys for the Foundry: the innovative chemical compositions generated by the demand for structural castings and beyond; to follow testimonials from companies;
• Aluminum alloys for Extrusion / forging: new alloys with high extrudability, with improved mechanical properties, excellent formability and tool workability; to follow testimonials from companies;
• Aluminum alloys for Rolling: original alloys for sheet metal, strips, sheet and wire rod with improved workability, corrosion resistance and aptitude for surface treatments; to follow testimonials from companies;
• Aluminum alloys for Additive Manufacturing; to follow testimonials from companies.
Conference aimed at:
Entrepreneurs, managers and technicians of companies of aluminum transformation (extrusion / forging, rolling, wire rod production, casting foundry and additive manufacturing) and of the most significant final applications (construction, transport, mechanics, packaging …).
Individual participation fee: € 370.00 + VAT
For info and registration: AQM Provaglio D’Iseo (BS) – Tel. +39/0309291782 – [email protected]